New Member

Where to report subsection 80(13) in T2 - 50% of remaining debt forgiven is taxable but where do you input on the T2 - in Schedule 6 Capital Gains somewhere?

New Member



Because the nature of this question is Tax laws I would suggest contacting the CRA tax tip line at 1-800-267-6999 for more details on where this subsection 80(13) is reflected, we do not wish to guide you to the wrong forms.

View solution in original post