New Member


If the allowance is paid monthly and included in income then you are able to claim CCA on the purchase, fuel expenses for the entire year (limited by mileage) as well as insurance repairs and loan interest. Use the Motor Vehicle Expenses screen found in the Employment Expenses section of Turbo Tax found under "Income".

View solution in original post