Form T1135 - inability to add more than 3 lines!!! Is this being addressed?

I find it incredible that the TurboTax software for this form does not allow for supplementary lines to be added. I cannot imagine that there are many individuals, who are required to submit the form, that have have less than 4 lines of information!  

I was just on the telephone with the CRA (45 minute wait!) and was told that my options are to file the return by mailing it in and including the complete T1135 or file the return electronically and mail in the T1135. 

However, the comment was that mailing the T1135 form will constitute a revision to the electronically submitted return! I don't necessarily see  a problem with this since it won't change the return. However this whole process is a serious pain! 

I have been using TurboTax and the predecessor software for many years but perhaps it's time to look to make a change. 

Someone also commented that they were able to separately file the T1135 on a government website but I cannot find where that can be done. Does anyone know how this can be done?