Re: I am a full time employee, and have done some ...
Level 6


Thank you for using Intuit turbotax Live Community

Whether or not you are an employee or self-employed depends on the relationship between you and the person who pays you. You should check with the payer to see if they will be issuing a slip such as a T4 or a T4A.

 The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) needs detailed records of expenses paid and a record of work trips.  CRA has documentation on their website regarding vehicle records:

Hope this helps

This widget could not be displayed.