Re: You can remove or alter the amount of CCA in T...


Yes. If you don't wish to claim the CCA fort his year > remove the UCC from the table (assuming this was added in a prior year). 

If you have a new addition and you want to claim it in the future > you will have to add it in the year of purchase (the first year to be used in business) so you can carry it forward.


I hope this was helpful



This widget could not be displayed.