Intuit Alumni


If your income is below $3500, claim them as other income:

  • On the top bar, click on the magnifying glass to open the search window
  • type "income not reported on a T-slip"
  • Select occasional earning (the first choice) on the Employment Status Page
  • On the "Other Employment Income Sources", specify the type of income and the amount

If your income is more than $3500, you will need to report it on the T2125 business sheet:

  • Search for "self-employed" in the search engine on the top bar
  • Choose the type of business income you are reporting 
  • Then fill in the necessary information on the business statement page
  • You will be able to claim expenses against this income

For more information on how to fill your T2125 business sheet, check this link:



I hope this was helpful