Employer expenses still not live??

I'm still seeing the error "We are currently working on integrating this new form from CRA. Please check back soon". 

Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 11.01.24 AM.png

When will this page be fixed so we can enter our employment expenses? 

Is there a workaround to enter this info?

@turbotax @TurboTaxLise  @TurboTaxAK @TurboTaxDR @TurboTaxDL @TurboTaxKB 

@turbotax-- 

Self-employed

We should have an update for TurboTax Online that will make the Employment Expenses section usable by the end of this week. The new Covid-19 related options will be available at that time.

Self-employed

Hi Susan, 

Looks like the form been updated and I went to complete my eFile and I can't because forms are locked. 

So I still can't submit :(

How much longer will these forms be locked? It's been 4 weeks of waiting now. 

It's a bit frustrating as it took my $50 for the transaction, but I still can't submit my file to CRA. If I had known that I would have waited to pay. 

Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 11.27.13 AM.png

Self-employed

Unfortunately, there are some forms that are still being worked on. We hope to have them finished as soon as possible. This FAQ has a list of which forms are currently still being finalized: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/tax-topics/help/why-does-turbotax-say-my-forms-haven-...

Also, please be aware that the CRA’s systems are undergoing maintenance until Monday, February 22, 2021 at 8:30am EST. During this time the Netfile service is unavailable.

View solution in original post