New Member

Seniors and students

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your question. Verify that you have not entered a T5007 under the income section of your return.


If that is not the problem, please contact us. Please call us by clicking the following link to the Contact Us page. Then complete the required information. A phone number will appear, along with your incident ID. Call the number. This will ensure that an appropriate agent is assigned to your query: