New Member
This widget could not be displayed.

Seniors and students

Did you withdraw the amount and file a T1-OVP ?
If not, does the amount show up as all or part of Amount B on your 2013 Notice of Assessment?

You can apply this amount to 2014 RRSP deductions if it shows up as undeducted contributions AND providing it does not make you exceed your 2014 RRSP deduction limit (Amount A on your 2013 Notice). If you continue to ovecontribute, you will pay monthly penalties.

View solution in original post