Level 3

Seniors and students

You need to amend your 2019 return to claim 2019 tutition. You can no longer claim a deduction for unreimbursed employee expenses unless you fall into one of the following categories of employment, or have certain qualified educator expenses. Armed Forces reservists. Qualified performing artists. Fee-basis state or local government officials. Employees with impairment-related work expenses Non-capital losses can be carried back 3 years, or carried forward 7, 10 or 20 years. Here is some information on how to file the GRP. https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/education-and-learning/graduate-retention-program/filing-your-...