New Member

Seniors and students

This is an awful answer. Not helpful at all...


please answer this properly... let’s say my meal claim on the TL2 form is $6000, and I’m able to claim 50% of that being a transportation employee. On your website, do I type in the amount as $6000 and your website does the calculation for me? Or do I type in $3000 (have to do the 50% calculation myself)? Your website is very very vague in how to claim some deductions properly, and that’s why I’ll never pay for the paid versions, I’ll only take the free ones as your website is seriously lacking pertinent information.