New Member
This widget could not be displayed.

Seniors and students

Alternatively, you might try using the CRA's "My Account" online service to request a change on your return, especially if no supporting documentation needs to be included, at least initially.

Either way, it is also best to at least wait for your Notice of Assessment to arrive before doing this. Depending on the type of error, they might have corrected it too.