New Member

I forgot to enter my student loan interest before I sent my return. Can I redo my return with student loan intrest?

New Member

Seniors and students

You cannot re-file your return.  Wait until you receive your Notice of Assessment and then request an adjustment.  For info on how to proceed, please see

View solution in original post