Seniors and students

You would enter your T2202A as is. Your employer should have added the reimbursement to your T4 (likely in box 40), and you would fill the amount on the T4 page. If your employer didn’t add the amount to your T4, you may want to speak to your employer about giving you an amended T4. If this is not possible, you can report this as other employment income.

  • Click on “Income”, then in the “Other Income Sources” sub menu, select “Income Not Reported On A T-slip”. This will bring you to the “Employment Status” page.

  • Check off “Received tips, gratuities, occasional earnings, or other employment income” at the top and click on the “Continue” button. This will bring you to the “Other Employment Income Sources” page.

  • You can now put your amount in the top box, or the bottom box if you want to specify an employer or add a description. C lick on the “Continue” button to save your information.

  • You can also use the “Find” tool in the blue bar on the top right corner. Click “Find” and search for “Income Not”, then select “Income Not Reported On A T-slip” from the list and click on the “Go” button.

View solution in original post