New Member

I entered my income tax deducted for CPP in 2 places on my return in error and have already Netfiled my return. How can I correct that?


Seniors and students

I am sorry to hear that you are having this difficulty.  You can make changes after you have filed your tax return, but you would need to go through the CRA: