New Member

Where to enter separate slip under US Pension income exempt under a tax treaty

Level 7

Seniors and students

Please click on the "Income" tab"

Hover over Tslips

scroll all the way to the bottom of the long list and select "Foreign income".

Click "Enter new foreign income for (you)" There are several options for entering US income. Select the box that applies to your situation and enter the amounts there. Also, enter any taxes paid to the US regarding this income. 

View solution in original post