New Member

How can I claim a course i took for my employment?

New Member

Seniors and students

Eligible tuition fees can be claimed under "Deductions" and then select "Students". Provide the required information from your T2202A or the receipt provided by the course. Review "Eligible Tuition Fees" at the link below.