Seniors and students

Not all of it. It may be less that what you had from Quebec, but if you moved to BC, you must use your federal carry forward amount as your provincial carry forward amount.

If you have TurboTax Live Assist & Review, here is how to talk to a Tax Expert:

View solution in original post