Re: If you are in forms mode, search for Investmen...

Seniors and students



If you are using the TTO:

  • From the "Find" Engine on the top bar
  • Search for Investment Expenses
  • Will open a screen with the names that have Investment Expenses and checkmarks under the name
  • Click continue
  • Check if you have any Interest paid or money paid to acquire a partnership

If you are using TTD"

  • Switch to the "Forms" mode from the top blue bar
  • At the bottom, bar click on "Forms" beside you name
  • Choose the "INVEST" form
  • Check if you have any amount on line 221 for Carrying Charges
  • You can update the amount in this form 



If you still have issues after following this process, please contact our support line:



I hope this was helpful


This widget could not be displayed.