can you try this out?
- login to your account and then click the Profile tab->Personal Tax Profile
- Next to RRSPs, click the blue "Edit" button
- Now on the page that loads, there should be a question that asks:
"did you make contributions to a retirement plan such as an RRSP...?"
Click "Yes" to open the subsection and ensure everything is unchecked.
Then click "No".
- Make sure the other questions do not have anything checked.
- Click Continue to save your changes.
- Notice that on the Profile Tax Summary page (Profile tab->Personal Tax Profile), the RRSPs section should say "None."
Please let me know if this helps.
I've updated my answer with screenshots of what a return would look like if it only has a single T4 and someone is in TTO Free. Notice on the Tax Profile Summary, everything is set to None except the Income section.
My payment screen shows that I can file for free.
If this isn't the case for you, please make sure you go through your Profile and ensure that all your sections have nothing checked off except for T4.
You should see the payment screen and hopefully it says Free.
You told us you have one or more of the following:
Income or deductions not reported on a slip.
But it should probably say something about claiming dependants credits.