can you try this out?
- login to your account and then click the Profile tab->Personal Tax Profile
- Next to RRSPs, click the blue "Edit" button
- Now on the page that loads, there should be a question that asks:
"did you make contributions to a retirement plan such as an RRSP...?"
Click "Yes" to open the subsection and ensure everything is unchecked.
Then click "No".
- Make sure the other questions do not have anything checked.
- Click Continue to save your changes.
- Notice that on the Profile Tax Summary page (Profile tab->Personal Tax Profile), the RRSPs section should say "None."
Please let me know if this helps.