Climate Change Deduction not carrying forward to Detail Summary

I claimed Climate Change Deduction.  It shows on Tax Form, but does not carry forward to the Detailed Summary

Credits and deductions

The Climate Action Incentive Credit for SK, MB, ON and NB will be included on Line 449 as a refundable amount.

Credits and deductions

It is correctly reported on the tax form under line 449. It is not carried forward to the Detail Summary, Although the Bottom Line Totals are correct on the Summary.

Credits and deductions

I will mention this to tech Support, as long as the amount is included in your refund on the T1 then you can be confident in receiving this when filing your tax return.

Credits and deductions

I tried to complete Schedule 14 (Manitoba) by claiming $170. That field was locked so I unlocked it by pressing F2 and entering $170.  When I went to Line 449 on my T1 General, it showed $170. However, TurboTax won't let me use NETFILE because I had unlocked the protected field ($0.00).

Credits and deductions

I suggest that TurboTax unlock all fillable fields in Schedule 14 (Manitoba).
rkee

Credits and deductions

similar problem here - need to complete schedule 14 both sections but fields are locked! Shows zero on line 449 as well.

Credits and deductions

Surely, the Technical People at TurboTax must be aware of the locked fields in Schedule 14 which prevent editing and if edited (overridden), you cannot use NETFILE.

Credits and deductions

Tax Expert TurboTax Terry wrote "The Climate Action Incentive Credit for SK, MB, ON and NB will be included on Line 449 as a refundable amount."  Me: That is true only IF you override the 0.00 fields on Schedule 14 but you are not allowed to NETFILE as a result.

Credits and deductions

You will need to answer the qualifying questions on the MB(S14) in order to receive the Climate Action Incentive amount. Do not override amount fields when using Turbo Tax Desktop software.