How do you include a car donation with TurboTax Standard. I cannot find the option in the menus or the 1098-C form.

I can't enter my Car donation information or find the 1098-C form. The information I receive online and in the help menus suggests that I select “item” then choose “car” (see Recommended Answer attached) and the software will walk me through the rest to fill in the information from the receipt. I can’t find this option for any of the donation types offered in Turbo Tax. I tried them all but the only two that make sense are “qualified charitable organization” or “capital property”. Capital property refers to land only, so I assume I have to start with “qualified charitable organization”. When I get to the screen to enter “Charitable Donations” it gives a list of options. Again, the only one that makes sense is “Registered Charities”.  If there was an option to select “item” I would have expected to be in this form, but it is not. If I enter the name of the organization and $1,463.95 as per the receipt that is the end of it. Is that it, or am I supposed to identify that it was a car donation somewhere? TurboTax help suggests I would get the 1098-C already filled in from Kar4Kids. Then it gives instructions on how to find the form and fill it. Which doesn’t work. I can’t find the form. I've attached the letter I sent to Kar4Kids with screen shots describing the above. 

Credits and deductions

We apologize for the inconvenience.  Please see the following FAQ for instructions on how to contact our customer support.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013