New Member

International student, file return for year 2015 for the first time, is this the reason I can not netfile?



If you are filling for the first time you will have to send your return by mail. To print out a copy for the CRA, follow the steps on how to NETFILE, but on the “Filing your return(s)” page, click on the “Print & Mail Your Returns” button instead. https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647647


Here is where you can mail your return: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/corporate/contact-information/where-mail-your-paper-t1-retur...