New Member


You personally need to be registered at My Account for CRA in order to use the Express Notice of Assessment feature offered by CRA for 2018.

I used this feature myself for both my own and my wife’s return.

Btw you don’t need a RepID to create and file a return for someone else.

The RepID only comes into play if you try to access tax information at CRA for a SIN other than your own.