Re: Taxable Benefits
Level 6


Hi, thank you for using Intuit turbotax Live Community

Most taxable payouts would be reported on a Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) information slip such as a T4A. The payer of the benefit would issue the slip. The T4A would be then entered in turbotax. If you are not sure if a slip will be issued or if this is foreign sourced income  check with the payer; they should be able to give you details on how the benefit should be handled.

Hope this helps 

This widget could not be displayed.