@thealfanofamily Do you mean that you started preparing a couples return but did it for your wife & son instead of for you and your wife? In that case you'll need to start over.


To start a new return, select “Start a New Return” from under “My Returns”.


Once you’ve created a new return you can go back to My Returns>View All Tax Returns and delete the return with the error. You can do this by clicking the small Trash Can next to the return.