jdubb1971
Returning Member

where do i enter CERB income?

Just went through the TurboTax 2020 easy step and there is absolutely no mention of CERB or CRB or CEWS.  So it leaves me wondering where do I enter these income amounts?  I am surprised TurboTax didn't include this in the program.  It seems like a very obvious add-in for 2020!

Filing

The CRA will be sending out tax slips for your CERB income. Depending on how you got CERB, you’ll either get a T4A slip (with an RL-1 if you live in Quebec) or a T4E. Once you receive your slip, you can just enter it on the slip’s page in TurboTax.

FYI: On the T4A slip page, new boxes for CERB and other Covid-19 related benefits are at the bottom of the page.

How to Enter Slips in TurboTax:

In Online editions of TurboTax

1. In the upper-right corner of your screen, select Find (magnifying glass)*.

2. In the Find window, type in the slip name, select it from the list and click Go.

3. Select “Enter new [SLIP NAME]”.

In CD/download editions of TurboTax

1. In the upper-right corner of your screen, select Find (magnifying glass)*.

2. In the Find window, type in the slip name, select it from the list and click Go.

3. On the Entering your federal T-slips step, check off the slip you need and click Continue.

* If you don’t see the Find button, you may not have completed the Setting Up/Introduction section of your return. Continue through the Setting Up section until the Find button appears.

Filing

I am so confused, when you look at the back of the T4, it clearly says o not report mounts on boxes 57-58-59-60 which are the CERB amounts...