You can use the Foreign Slip to report the foreign employment income.


Then use the "other deductions" to report the exempted portion:

you can access this from the search engine on the top bar or from the left side menu --> deductions --> other deductions --> miscellaneous --> continue to the next page "Additional deductions"


Use the "other" box and add a description such as "exempted foreign employment income under a tax treaty"

You should be able to see the amount on line 25600


I hope this was helpful