Tax form not available

I am unable to submit enetfile, it says:

You can't proceed further because one or more of your tax forms is currently unavailable.

please help

Filing

If you are still seeing a message that says "one or more of your forms is locked" in TurboTax, you are likely using the CD/Download version and will need to do an "Update".

You can do so by signing out of TurboTax, and when you sign back in the software should automatically "search for updates". Answer Yes if you are prompted to install one.

You can also do so by clicking on Help in the top left toolbar and Check for Updates.

Filing

I have this error but I am an Online version user. I do not have any forms on the locked list. I am so, so incredibly frustrated by seeing this (updating the CD version) as the only solution. Is anybody capable of helping me, or is turbotax really so bad that a technical glitch can prevent me from filing my taxes, and that there is also no way to fix it? Because that seems to be what you're saying, that the only solution is not for my problem.

TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

Filing

CRA has locked the Netfile. No one is able to file now until Feb 22nd, 2021

I hope this was helpful

jkimdh
Returning Member

Filing

Trying to file today, still no go.

rmutr001
Returning Member

Filing

I am having the same frustration with a locked forms message in the online version for a week now. It says nothing about when this will be resolved and is leaving me hanging. "

Filing

If you come across locked forms or receive a message saying that forms aren’t finalized when using TurboTax, you will not be allowed to complete the filing of your return.
We understand this is an inconvenience and are working hard to finalize these forms in order to align ourselves with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requirements and include them in our updates.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

jkimdh
Returning Member

Filing

When will that happen?

Filing

If you are using TurboTax Online, the T2125 and the T776 forms will be unlocked tonight. If you are using TurboTax CD/Download these forms will become available by Monday at the latest.

This TurboTax FAQ will be updated as additional forms become available: Why does TurboTax say my forms are locked or haven't been finalized?

jkimdh
Returning Member

Filing

I had this error before, managed to file today without changing anything.