enggist

Do i need to print and mail Alberta AT1 after i netfiled the complete return? It says to submit a paper version to Alberta Revenue. Cannot print AT1 RSI alone.

I read earlier posts here and it says that both federal and Alberta return are filed electronically at once. But why would it say in software that Alberta return needs to be mailed in in paper version? I cannot print AT1 RSI without "do not file".

Do i or do i not need to print Alberta AT1 RSI and mail in?

Printing

Hello,

TurboTax Business Incorporated only allow user to Efile the Federal T2 return but the Alberta AT1 in RSI format can only be printed and mailed to the Alberta government.  There are a few things that need to be checked first such as the AT1 file exemption, if you are exempt from filing the system will not produce this return please check this form and read to ensure the Corporation is not exempt.  If you qualify Go into the File menu and select Print then select the 3rd option print a single form, you will be able to choose the Alberta AT1 return and print it from here.

Printing

I have done all that, however the Program goes through the motions of printing.  But never sends out anything from the program.  Nothing.  Government Copies, Alberta Copies, file copies nothing.  Just says printing. Then wont send to any printer. ?
vic2001

Printing

Please note:  I discovered that with gross income of $1M or more if not netfiled AB government charges a penalty of $1K. so i had to download mytaxexpress and use that software to netfile, at cost of $50, rather than get charged $1K.