After you file

If you have already filed your return and received your Notice of Assessment (NOA) then you can ReFile. Please click the I have filed my tax return. Can I still make changes? to help you with the adjustment on your return. Make sure that whatever it is that you need to fix on your return hasn't already been done by Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), you will see any changes or updates on your NOA. 

If the return has not been filed, the Refile button will not appear. Please verify your NETFILE confirmation number by checking How do I find my NETFILE confirmation number?

If you are using TurboTax Online, then when you sign in to your account, there will be a ReFile button next to any return that was filed using NETFILE.

If you are using TurboTax CD/Download, you can either click on the button next to the return or if the return is not on the list, use the “Change A Filed Return” button on the welcome page. You can also select “Change A Filed Return” from the File menu.

If you require further assistance please contact our phone support team or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for using TurboTax.