New Member

Hello, I've already submitted my taxes to CRA but have now recieved another T-4 from January. How can I send an updated version online to CRA?

New Member

After you file

You cannot re-file your return.  Wait until you receive your Notice of Assessment and then request an adjustment to your return.  For info on how to do this please see

View solution in original post