New Member

After you file

Mistakes can happen to everybody, not just to you. You claim it depending on your tax slip and the year showing on it.  If the slip you have is for a previous year, then you will have to amend the tax return.  Please see this link from Canada Revenue, it will explain to you how to amend, or make changes, a tax return:

View solution in original post