New Member

I am still waiting for my non-resident tax refund. I haven't registered to MyCRA account and now it doesn't allow me to after I wrote there my SIN number. Can you help?


After you file

If you are inquiring about your income tax refund, you will need to contact the Canada Revenue Agency.  They can be reached at 1 800 959 8281.