New Member

I need to refile my return and add my spouse income. I accidentally did not enter my spouse income in the first attempt. How do I do it? Thank you

New Member

After you file

Hello,  thank you for your question.  You can go into the Return Manager and select refile.  Enter in the correct information and file it online