New Member

After you file

The link in the answer by Sara@TurboTax is for Individuals. The question was for Incorporated Business. CRA DOES accept amended T2 returns by NetFile. According to CRA on this page:
 "You can electronically transmit a request for a reassessment to your corporation income tax return using the latest commercial tax preparation software packages."
It wouldn't work for me in TurboTax Inc. Bus., so I switched to TaxCycle, where it does work.