If I did my taxes and want to refile when I already tried because some information was not accepted no matter what, what next?

rl 31only and payment for homemaking services for Quebec, tax installment,payment for federal tax
TurboTaxLynda
Intuit Alumni

After you file

If you already filed your return you must first wait for your letter of assessment.  The corrections you want to make may have already been applied by CRA and/or MRQ.  If you have an RL31 that means that you are renting, you are also talking about "homemaking services" which lead me to believe that you own your residence.

Can you give us more information on what you are trying to do exactly?  You may be able to make the corrections directly in your online account with CRA and/or MRQ.  The ReTransmit option is not yet available for Quebec resident.

If you need to change a return that was already submitted you will need to request an adjustment. 

The prescribed forms and contact information to join the CRA and Revenu Quebec are available on their web sites, from the links below :