October 29, 2019 6:10 PM
- On the second page of the "What happened for you in 2014" section, you will need to check Yes for the question: Did you have any RRSP, PRPP, other retirement plan, Home Buyers Plan (HBP), Lifelong Learning Plan (LLP), or LSVCC share information to enter?
- Check the box for I made RRSP contributions between March 2014 and February 2015.
- Click Continue to finish the rest of the Profile section.
- Continue through the screens until you reach the RRSPS section of the return.
- Enter your RRSP contributions on the page titled RRSP Contribution (select the Contribution Period from the drop-down).
- If you need to enter a new RRSP slip, click Enter new RRSP for (NAME). If you are finished, click Done with RRSPs.
This widget could not be displayed.