Re: claiming foreign tax credit


The 1040NR taxes paid is reported on the Foreign Tax Credit form (T2209).

  • To locate the Foreign Tax Credit form, go under the "Deductions" tab - "Payments Profile" - "Foreign Tax Credit"  enter in the Foreign Real Property boxes.
  • Alternately, you can use the "Find" icon at the top right corner of your screen and type in "Foreign Tax Credit"


Links below will provide you with more detailed information on Foreign Tax Credit with the USA:



This widget could not be displayed.