Re: What is the turbo tax phone number in Canada?

Troubleshooting

I have the same problem with my 2019 return can't netfile it when I finished  turbo tax I tried every witch way but loose and nothing nobody you can contact to help like chat .now what do we do with these returns since I can't file them or even print them. first and LAST time for me using this crap. leslie CRAPPPPPPPPPPP.

This widget could not be displayed.

Troubleshooting

I purchased the year 2015 and 2016  today but i think I bought the wrong one can I upgrade without purchasing those years again.  I dont remember having to fill out all the forms before.  Doesnt the program do it for me.

Troubleshooting

I need to speak with someone about my 2019 tax return..    Filed with Turbo and paid the fee on May 14/19. CRA has not received my tax return yet.  I go into Turbo tax and they say I haven't done my 2019 taxes.  Very confusing.

Please have someone call me tomorrow morning at [phone number removed] or 613 962-

Nancee Poste

Troubleshooting

The two most common reasons the CRA may not have received your return are:

You can check the status of your return using the CRA's My Account service. If your return is not marked "received" 48 hours after you filed, contact the CRA.

Level 1

Troubleshooting

Did you ever get a straight answer? 
It's December 3rd, 2020 and it's still the same.
This issue seems to be intentional. That link doesn't actually provide you the number, but just runs you around in circles endlessly.

I've never seen a company that denies their paying customers access to the support / customer services like Intuit. 

Any idea on how to escalate this? Would this fall under Consumer Affairs?

Level 1

Troubleshooting

Did you end up getting a response from this company?

It's December 3rd, 2020 and I find it impossible to get an actual telephone number / contact method.

This issue seems to be intentional. That link doesn't actually provide you the number, but just runs you around in circles endlessly.

I've never seen a company that denies their paying customers access to the support / customer services like Intuit. 

Level 1

Troubleshooting

You're kidding, right.

Level 1

Troubleshooting

You're kidding, right. That link doesn't actually provide you the number, but just runs you around in circles, endlessly.

This issue seems to be intentional. I've never seen a company that denies their paying customers access to the support / customer services like Intuit. 

Any idea on how to escalate this?