chris123123
Returning Member

Turbo Tax Canada off line

Is there a way to use Turbo tax 2020 Canada off line to create and print tax on a computer without internet after activating the software. I am only comfortable to do our tax while my computer is not connected to internet.

Troubleshooting

Are you using TurboTax Online or TurboTax CD/Download?

TurboTax Online will not work without an internet connection, as everything is done through our secure servers.

If you are using TurboTax CD/Download, then yes you can use it without the internet. Once you’ve installed and activated the software, then you can use it offline. However, you’ll still need an internet connection to update the software, and to use some features like Auto-fill or NETFILE.

chris123123
Returning Member

Troubleshooting

Thanks for your reply

I am using Turbo Tax Canada CD install on Windows 10 PC, everything working fine program activated HOWEVER i wanted to print out a tax return offline wont allow me. It will only allow to print when on connected to internet. to be honest i am not happy about since i have been using your turbo tax for 10 years and always printed offline without any issue 

thanks in advance

Troubleshooting

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it and will take it into future consideration. Please find included below our TurboTax FAQ link to help you further with this issue.

In the CD/download edition of TurboTax, how do I print a copy of my tax return?

Thank you for using TurboTax.

chris123123
Returning Member

Troubleshooting

Is it an bug in the Turbo Tax 2020 Canada - cannot print off line

Troubleshooting

In order to help you with this situation, I believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact us please follow this link: Contact Us form. Once you go through the steps and complete the form, the phone number to speak to a TurboTax agent will appear on the page. If the agent cannot resolve your issue please make sure you tell them you want to escalate the issue to a higher level. Thank you for your patience.