kimmal
Returning Member

Lost Product key

I recently got a new laptop and want to transfer my turbotax 2020 software onto it, however I don't have the license or the email that had the license key on it.  I downloaded the software from the Intuit site.  

Any suggestions as to how I can get the software on my new laptop

Troubleshooting

Sorry to hear you are having this issue. In order to help you with this, we will need more information.  Please contact us on Social media so we can help you further. You can find us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for using TurboTax.

Troubleshooting

I have misplaced the product key please help

madmofo21

Troubleshooting

What kind of garbage is this?  You expect me to contact you on social media?  Why would anyone in their right mind expose a single piece of personal information concerning their taxes on either of these platforms?  How about I just write my question on the bathroom wall of the local McDonalds?  You're support is nonexistent and you treat your customers like crap.  You're almost as evil as Facebook.  I'm at the point where I think I'm going to pay an accountant to do my taxes because your software is so buggy and your support sucks

kimmal
Returning Member

Troubleshooting

Just an FYI, I did contact them, there was NO personal information exchanged or given by me and they were able to provide me my key. Also had another question and their response was timely and accurate

No issues here with their support 

madmofo21

Troubleshooting

Well.... I prefer to use a 145 year old invention that's completely private called a telephone.  With the telephone, I don't have to worry about Social Media companies spying on me to try and figure out what I'm going to spend money on next or who I might vote for and how they can influence my decisions.  Call me old fashion but I don't like overt manipulation.  In the mean time, Intuit was once a great company but the management consultants drove all the value out to the shareholders and left none for the customers.

PV52

Troubleshooting

Good morning, can someone help us retrieve our 2020 license code which was purchased online last year, it is asking for this information as we are trying to access information from our 2020 tax returns. We combed through our emails in hope of find the license code that was sent to use after purchasing the software online.

Any help would be appreciated.

PV52

Troubleshooting

Can you please confirm if you used TurboTax Online or TurboTax Desktop/download version?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.