Does the software handle the "Return of Rights and Things"

Assuming that I have the standard downloaded version of the software - how do I go about filing the return of rights and things for my father?

Troubleshooting

We are sorry to hear of your loss.

You can certainly use our TurboTax Standard version to prepare a “rights or things” return. This TurboTax FAQ has more information on using TurboTax to prepare a return for a deceased person: Can I prepare a return with TurboTax for someone who hasdied? 

Here is our TurboTax Article filled with more information and help regarding 

Deceased Returns: The Final Return

On this Canada Revenue Agency link, you can download or view the CRA’s guide:

T4011 Preparing Returns for Deceased Persons 2020

If you feel in need of further assistance we offer LIVE services found in this next link below.

TurboTax is Way More Than Just Software! Our LIVE Team of Experts are ready to assist.

Thank you for using TurboTax.

Troubleshooting

Excellent - how do I go about using the desktop version of the software to put together the 'return of rights or things'? The articles/links that were provided only provide information on what to be cognizant of and the differentiation between the final return and T3 return. 

Any and all help is much appreciated!

Troubleshooting

The linked article does not mention anything about the 'Return of Rights or Things'. How do I go about using the desktop version of the software to prepare the Return of Rights or Things?