Single marital status not available

When using the forms method on the Basic product (Windows), there is no option to select Single.  There is only married, widowed, separated, etc.  Last year 2019 was the same problem, and I was assured that it would be fixed.  I know there is a "work around" but I don't remember what it was from last year.  What is it?  Does Turbo Tax not want single people to use their product?????  Could someone please tell me what the work-around is?  Or is this product just not for anyone who is single?

Troubleshooting

The option for "Single" is at the bottom of the list. If you don't see it on the list, you can use the down arrow key on your keyboard to move through the items to the bottom where "Single" is. You can also press the "s" key twice.

TurboTax CD/Download 2020:

TurboTax CD/Download 2019:

Troubleshooting

Just tried this.  Will not work by scrolling or using the down arrow key.  Does work if one uses ss and only after several tries.  Thanks for the help.  Just spent another 1/2 hour on the phone with a representative.  First, why does this have to be so difficult?  Can your software developers not correct this or does TurboTax not care?  Secondly, why don't your "customer representatives" or help line not learn this?  Are they not trained to answer questions that are so basic?  Please discuss this with a supervisor or better still a CEO who is capable for correcting the archaic and frustrating software.  This is NOT rocket science.