jason23
Returning Member

Error at login, can't continue

Hi,

I'm getting an error page after login ("This should not have happened. Don't worry - your data has been saved.

Our TurboTax application has stopped working properly," with the dog.) I have tried deleting cookies and logging in and out several times.

This first happened saving a T5 page, and then I got the error doing just about anything.

I was able to almost complete yesterday, and today I was just checking to ensure I hadn't missed anything.

What should I do now?

JM

Troubleshooting

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with the software. This message means that the server was overloaded. The issue was resolved and by logging out and logging back into TurboTax, you will be able to continue your tax return. If this does not work right away, please try again in a few minutes. 

Thank you for your patience.

jason23
Returning Member

Troubleshooting

Thanks Ginette. All good now.

Troubleshooting

You are very welcome.

Thank you for using TurboTax.

Troubleshooting

I was updating a tax returned and this error appeared and keeps reappearing each time I tried to continue using the same return.

This should not have happened. Don't worry - your data has been saved.

Our TurboTax application has stopped working properly. It rarely happens; we're sorry it happened when you were using it.

Maybe the puppy helps, but you're probably mad and we're already hard at work fixing it.

Please check back again soon. We should resolve this quickly.