Troubleshooting

We may be able to help you find your return with the information found below.

If you used our TurboTax Online - you will need to sign back into your Online Account using the same credentials you used to complete your return. Please follow this next TurboTax FAQ link to answer a few questions:   Why can't I find my return?    

You can also follow this TurboTax FAQ if needed: Where do I find a copy of my filed return in TurboTax Online?   

If you used TurboTax CD/Download, please follow this next link. I'm using TurboTax CD/download edition but can't find the file on my computer that contains my tax ... 

If you still need to speak to our phone support team, you can begin by filling out the TurboTax Contact Us page form and telling us what platform and version of TurboTax you’re using.

Once you go through the steps and complete the form, the phone number to speak to a TurboTax agent will appear on the page.

You will also be able to see the approximate wait time to speak with an agent.

Note: If estimated time to talk to an expert exceeds 20 minutes, TurboTax will automatically call you back (in the order in which the requests are received), once the queue returns to a manageable amount.

If you require further assistance you can also contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter.

Thank you for using Turbo Tax.