Rubink

huge complaint

hi your services is horrible and complaints against your business should be taken to the better business bureau. I know owe 2500 in taxes plus a penalty and fine because your services that I paid for did not provide the audit protection I paid for. What's more, I try to refile my taxes and perform a new tax return and you system doesn't even allow me to click on the buttons or move forward in the website... it just glitches out and freezes my computer. 

I want an absolute full refund and I want my taxes filed but one of your professionals for free.  

this services is absolutely horrible.

Troubleshooting

If you purchased Audit Defence, click on the link below and follow the instructions.

How do I use Audit Defence in TurboTax?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Rubink

Troubleshooting

are you joking? I have paid for the top line of this service + originally paid for the audit defence. I have been doubled charged, my account is frozen, and I've been fined by the cra

I am  health authority social worker, registered to a college, I will be seeking legal action, if steps are not taken to contact me immediately and provide appropriate support.

I suggest you forward this warning to your legal team, and I suggest as I paying customer, you escalate my concerns to management, and put every step in place to assure I do not seek litigation and a payout.

Kyle Rubin

MSW RSW 

[phone number removed]

[email address removed]