New Member


If you were required to be away for at least 12 consecutive hours from the municipality/ metropolitan area of your employer's location where you normally reported for work, you can claim your meal expenses.  You must also keep your receipts and have your employer complete Form T2200 - Declaration of Conditions of Employment in order to claim these expenses.  For more info, please see http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/ndvdls/tpcs/ncm-tx/rtrn/cmpltng/ddctns/lns206-236/229/slry/trvllng-eng.h... 

View solution in original post