You may have entered (or used CRA AutoFill to import) your Capital Gain information from a T5008 slip that does not all the information complete.
To enter a T5008 or other Capital Gain information you can do so manually in the Investment Profile section:
- In the upper-right corner of your screen, select Find*.
- In the Find window, type Investments and then select Go.
- On the Your Investments Profile screen, make sure you have checked the Capital Gains or Losses (shares, properties, etc.)
- On the Capital Gains Profile screen, make sure you have checked the Sold stocks, bonds, real estate or other capital property checkbox and then select Continue.
- Enter the information on the Capital Gains page as shown in the ScreenShot